Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I've been busy cooking and coding!

I finally feel like I have time to get back into this whole blogging thing. I'm all moved into my first house and started doing some bathroom renovations last weekend.

Work has been keeping me busy and worn out as well, but tomorrow's release day so I decided I should bring in a treat for everyone. I whipped up Paula Deen's Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding which was delicious when my aunt made it for us and hopefully so is my first attempt at it.


Here's some pictures of what I've been making lately. Some things look a lot better than they tasted unfortunately. But they all looked so good I had to take a few snapshots!



I'm hoping in the future to actually start writing a post after each meal and post individual pictures, but for now this is what you're going to get. I also need to figure out this whole HTML thing a little bit more since Blogger seems to do only so much with formatting...

I have been working with WPF off and on at home though trying to write an application to organize my recipes and attach my photos to each one. Right now you can save and load basic information but I'm stuck at the edit part. Maybe once I get past that hurdle I'll start making it look pretty and take some screen shots to post. I have a *ton* of ideas I want to try and implement, so I'm hoping to have time to work on it some more here in the near future.

No comments: